Accommodation Support Worker- Homeless
HOURS: 42 hours per week
(12hr Shifts including evenings and weekends)
- Work within a team of Assessment & Housing Pathway workers to be responsible for supporting rough sleepers to find sustainable routes out of homelessness
- Carrying out initial assessments for rough sleepers.
- Responsible for the move on into appropriate accommodation within required timescales.
- Responsible for finding routes into the private rented sector or other supported accommodation suitable to the client’s needs.
- Work closely with other housing providers, charities, the Local Authority and private landlords to identify and improve pathways out of rough sleeping.
- Responsible for an agreed caseload of clients
- Work closely with clients to explain the role of the service, the benefits of the project and the pathways available.
- Provide personalised case management and support and advice to all clients, building action plans with the clients that support their needs and aid their resettlement.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist/Administrator
- First Aid trained
- Experience working with vulnerable adults or the Homeless
For more information on this role please contact Nathan Jackson on 0117 923 9100 or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Accommodation Support Worker- Homeless job in London Borough of Waltham Forest, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally