Field Service Engineer
Leeds / Manchester
£30,000 – £34,000 Basic + Optional Overtime (£40,000+) + Training + Family Feel Environment + Security + IMMEDIATE START
Are you looking for a field service engineer role in a stable, family run company who looks after their employees? Work for a global, market leading company who pride themselves on providing a high quality service and treating their staff with respect. You’ll get a great package in a well established company where everyone feels part of a team!
This recession proof business manufactures a variety of access control equipment for various industries across the world. This field service engineer will play a vital role helping with the demand of work, while enjoying long term job security with a company who will treat you as more than just a number.
This Field Service Engineer role includes:
* Field Service Engineer role
* Service and maintenance of access control equipment (Gates, barriers, bollards etc)
* Establish and maintain working relationships with customers
* Covering North of England (up to Newcastle) – very occasional stay away required.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have:
* Background as a maintenance / mechanical / electrical / service engineer or similar
* Experience in both electrical and mechanical engineering
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Live commutable to Leeds / Manchester and happy to travel as a field service engineer
If interested, please apply or call Sam Eastgate quoting ref number SE114
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, field engineer, electrical engineer, gates, barriers, access control, entrance solutions, Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Bradford, Oldham.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this FIeld Service Engineer job in Leeds, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally