Finally completed University and ready to get stuck into your career?
Want to earn 40K+ in your first year, and benefit from fantastic career progression?
Get into Recruitment now…
SALARY: £25K basic (increasing to 28K within first 6 months)
COMMISSION: OTE 40K year 1, 70K year 2, 95K+ year 3
LOCATION: City of London
Since their launch in 2010, my client’s vision has been to become the market leader in Business Support recruitment. They recruit permanent, fixed term and temporary staff across a number of exciting sectors. Their vacancies range from entry level roles through to Managerial, Executive and Director Level. These roles are based across sectors such as: Legal, Real Estate and Sports.
The role of a graduate recruitment consultant:
This is by no means an easy role. As a graduate recruitment consultant you will be expected to service existing accounts and win new business for the company. This is a fast-paced, challenging sales role. You will be cold-calling clients and candidates and must not let knock backs faze you. Money motivation and ambition to succeed are key.
- Graduates who have worked in a commercial environment since graduating looking for a career change OR Graduates who can demonstrate having worked in a commercial environment before or during University (gap year, year on industry, alongside studies)
- Graduates who can demonstrate taking on a position of responsibility in Societies, Sports Teams or in Halls
- Graduates who can show achievements through extracurricular activities (Duke of Edinburgh, Young Enterprise etc.)
- Money motivated, confident, switched on, charismatic graduates
The benefits of joining my client as a graduate recruitment consultant are as follows:
- £25K base salary with uncapped commission. OTE £40k 1st year, £70k 2nd year
- Lunch clubs at top London venues
- Shopping trips to Selfridges
- Structured, fast career progression based on achieving targets
- They are looking for career minded graduates who have researched the recruitment industry. They want graduates who have shown evidence of working hard.
If you think you’d be well suited to a sales based role and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to apply for the job and if you have any questions send over your CV to Ornette Powell at Gradfuel or give me a call on +44 7930094127.
Gradfuel are market leaders at placing graduates into exciting new roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Fast Start job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally