Up to £50,000pa depending on experience
BMS Engineer, Building Management Engineer, Electrician, Hardware, AutoCAD
We are recruiting for a BMS/ Electrician engineer, to join a growing team of engineers, providing BMS services to retail outlets, and other commercial properties, all over the UK and Southern Ireland.
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic, and a highly successful BMS company. This is a great opportunity to work with a new start up business during a period of unprecedented growth and exciting change. We enjoy success, while retaining that family run ethos throughout and the staff at all levels support and encourage their colleagues for the greater success of the business.
You will join a lively, group of engineers, to help look after a variety of client needs. Your duties will take you all over the UK, so the ability to work unaccompanied is essential. Our client provides excellent customer service to your customers, and we do operate an out of hours help desk and emergency repair call out service, this is a shared responsibility of the engineer team. You will be expected to help with this. Overnight stays are occasionally required, expenses will be re-imbursed.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and fuel card are provided.
* You have experience in installing , repairing, and maintaining BMS, systems and hardware.
* Knowledge of Tridium, Cylon, Distech, Trend or AutoCAD, would be beneficial
* You will need good IT & software skills, a quick learner/ or have previous experience of creating software and designing Control Panel Drawings and/or Wiring diagrams
* Knowledge of other IT packages is essential- e, g. Microsoft Outlook
* ESCS Card (or equivalent) would be required.
* An Electrical qualification would be beneficial
* You need to be able to work from and understand Wiring Diagrams.
* It would be beneficial to have knowledge and understanding of BMS Systems & Interfacing with Air Conditioning/ Ventilation Systems.
* A fundamental knowledge of BACnet & Modbus protocols would be a benefit.
* A driving license is essential.
Key personal skills you will have
* Positive & confident approach
* A willingness to learn
* An organised approach with an attention to detail.
* You will work well in a team environment
* You will be able to demonstrate great customer skills
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this BMS Engineer job in Beaconsfield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally