Housing First Worker
A leading homelessness charity in London have approached Morgan Hunt to recruit a Housing First Worker for their service in east London. You will be supporting clients that have been recently street homeless with multiple and complex needs sustain a recently acquired tenancy.
- Previous experience working with clients who have multiple and complex support needs in settings such as hostels and homeless assessment hubs with clients who have been previously homeless
- Keyworking experience with clients who have a variety of support needs including homelessness, drug and or alcohol abuse, mental health and offending histories
- Ability to engage with complex clients and signpost to relevant external support services such as community mental health teams, drug treatment services, probation
- Ability and knowledge around housing and welfare benefits, income maximisation and tenancy sustainment
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Keyworking a caseload of clients with multiple and complex support needs including substance misuse, mental health and dual diagnosis issues
- Updating and creating well-being plans
- Providing tenancy sustainment as well as housing and welfare benefits advice
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on behalf of clients around a range of support issues
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.