Job Title: Criminal Justice Worker
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: South London Boroughs
Pay: 13.00 – 17.00 per hour
Assignment: 3 months (possibility of extension)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00-17:00
We are looking for a Criminal Justice Worker to join our South London based client’s team. This immense position will grant you the opportunity to gain an abundance of experience within the mental health sector working alongside ex-offenders and helping them re-build their lives outside of their past criminal history. Not only is this role extremely rewarding but it also gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse client group and gain more of a psychological understanding around those coming out of the criminal justice system.
If you are the type that craves challenge and enjoy engaging with service users who may be harder to reach, this post may have your name written all over it!
As a Criminal Justice Worker, you will:
- Be a floating support worker visiting your clients around all boroughs in South London (Including Bexley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham, Richmond, Southwark, and Wandsworth) – All travel between boroughs will be expensed.
- Manage a caseload of ex-offenders
- Conduct risk and needs assessments and provide 1-1 key working sessions
- Support service users emotionally helping them attend appointments, helping with housing benefits and signposting to the correct services.
To be successful you will need to:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the mental health sector.
- Experience managing a caseload of clients.
- A background within Risks and Needs Assessments.
- Experience within substance misuse and dual diagnosis.
- Flexibility regarding travel as you will be commuting a lot within this post.
- An engaging and can-do attitude.
- You must have an enhanced, adult and child DBS check to apply for this post, if you need one, get in touch
If this has captured your attention, please apply ASAP, this position is always a popular opportunity!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Criminal Justice Worker job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally