Retail Sales Assistant – Career change into an office/Sales environment
37.5 hours: 8:45 am – 5:15 pm Monday – Friday
Basic: 22.5-25K + uncapped commission (paid weekly), OTE £35k
Tired of being on your feet all day? Tired of making sales but not getting bonus for your work? Want to start a new career but not sure how? This role might be the one for you!
We are actively looking for people from a Retail background who are money motivated and want to start a career in sales.
**This is not a Retail role; this is an office-based sales role**
The role of a Retail Sales Assistant:
As a Retail Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to small and medium sized businesses in order to gain an initial interest in improving their internet marketing. You will be given full extensive training and will have a defined career path to become a Digital Marketing Executive.
You will be making a high volume of outbound calls. Our client promotes a great work/life balance which is why you get 1.5 hours’ worth of breaks throughout the day.
We’re looking for individuals with recent sales or B2B experience (face to face or over the phone), great work ethic, and a genuine desire to progress and work within the sales sector. Alongside the great pay, commission and bonuses, you’ll receive many other fantastic rewards for your hard work.
Benefits of the Retail Sales Assistant role:
- Uncapped commission and basic salary paid weekly.
- Basic salary between £22,500 – £25,000
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Extensive In-house Training
- External Leadership Coaching
- Clear progression path for senior sales roles
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Digital Marketing agencies, and a Google Premier Partner. They already proudly service over 4000 clients across the UK, UAE and North America and are well on their way to becoming the largest Digital Marketing agency in the world.
Our client massively values their working environment. They have an on site bar and always have competitions on the go to keep things exciting! The managers of the sales team are always thinking of new ways to keep everyone motivated, including daily, weekly and monthly incentives such as lunch paid for, vouchers and even cash! You won’t be tied to your desk all day either, our client encourages their employees to take 1.5 hours’ worth of breaks to keep motivated and have some time away from the screen.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Sociable working hours
- Uncapped bonus and incentives
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 30 days holiday which increases with service (includes BH’s)
- Sick pay after a qualifying period
- On site bar
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Investors In People (IIP) Platinum
Required skills as a Retail Sales Assistant
- The ability to work towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent organisation skills – Managing calendars, CRM systems, email etc
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Fact-finding skills to accommodate client’s needs
- Diagnose and sell the correct solution from our product portfolio
Interested in the Retail Sales Assistant role? Click APPLY below!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Retail Sales Assistant – Career Change job in Altrincham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally