- Provide service user support in a person lead manner, which is both professional and respectful.
- Assess the safety and wellbeing needs of the service user and develop plans which address and reduce identified risks.
- In partnership with service users, to assess their needs and develop support plans, which are flexible and respond to the changing needs of the service users.
- To work with service users and relevant external agencies in order to deliver meaningful and effective key working.
- To support service users to integrate with their communities in line with good neighbourhood principals.
- To advocate on behalf of service users to achieve the best outcomes for them.
- Provide outreach work within the community based on service delivery needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Good IT skills, including working knowledge of using IT systems to record client information.
- Ability to communicate.
- The ability to compile and present accurate written and electronic reports.
- Have an understanding of homelessness and the issues that can lead to homelessness.
- Have an understanding of what supports can be offered in homeless services to promote positive futures.
- Have knowledge/experience of working with needs assessment, key working and support planning for service users.
- Have a knowledge of the statutory and voluntary sector resources available to people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
- Understand the importance for Health and Safety standards in the delivery of services on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory and voluntary agencies and the ability to network/liaise with all relevant bodies.
- Knowledge and willingness to work within the guidelines of Depaul vision mission and values.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Case Worker job in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally