Waking Nights Supported Living Support Worker
***Drivers Licence Essential*** – Up to £11.50 p/h (PAYE) + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
This is a fixed term contract until Sept 2023 – temp-to-perm options available.
Please note we are working with services in Bristol.
You will be supporting adults who are homeless or threatened with homelessness that are struggling with substance abuse and in need of support within the community and the residential home; building confidence and enabling residents to start developing independent living skills to successfully transition into adulthood. Completing 2 rounds of visits to each service in Bristol, driving around to each service using their company car. You will be completing building checks, monitoring cameras and recording incidents and interactions.
Full Job description available upon your application
Ideally you will have experience of working within a similar setting, however transferable skills within care would be accepted. For this role, you must have great interpersonal skills, accountability, be honest, reliable, resilient and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay and paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies – meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Temp to Perm Options and Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training provided – Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months UK paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training (with certificates)
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call MAX on 0117 9486300