Oxfordshire, OX2 Kelsie Shulman Permanent/Full Time £25, – £36,
Are you a Primary teacher in Oxford looking for a new start in September 2023? We might have the role for you!
Within the North Oxfordshire team, we are working with a lovely primary school in Oxford who are looking to recruit a committed and hard working Primary teacher to join their team for the new academic year!
Their ideal candidate would be a hard working team player who has the child’s education at the front of their work ensuring they flourish throughout their years at the school.
What we’re looking for:
– Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
– Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
– Have strong classroom management skills.
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
– Possess the passion to teach.
– Your own dedicated consultant to the area.
– Access to our unique and personal Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD courses and training.
– Online diary of bookings.
– Minimal administration (no timesheets).
– Competitive rates.
– £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Primary Class Teacher – Oxford job in Oxford, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally