Career Teachers, market leaders in education recruitment due to growth of the business are now looking to appoint an experienced Education Recruiter to join the expanding team in London to run a primary desk working remotely from home and the office.
Career Teachers is a trusted education recruitment consultancy with over 25 years’ experience supplying high-quality temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and SEND schools across England.
About the role:
Here’s some or your day-to-day responsibilities as an Education Recruitment Consultant
- Managing and growing the Primary desk to cover short/long term bookings and permanent roles
- Liaising with Head Teachers and Business Managers
- Proactively developing new business and following up leads
- Building relationships with your clients and candidates
- Attending client visits
- Preparing and actioning structured sales plans
- Managing and growing your candidate pipeline
- Taking your candidates to market
Ideally you’ll have some experience as a Recruiter within the Education sector or for example healthcare, social care sectors OR if you have a teaching background and would like to embark on a career change and are up for a new challenge then we can consider, all you need is the drive and passion to grow your primary desk successfully which will involve lots of business development activities certainly in the start up phase.
What we offer:
- Basic salary range 25K-28k + bonus
- Hybrid working from home and the London office near Liverpool Street Station
- Company and team performance incentives throughout the year
- Excellent career progression
- Term time hours 7am-5pm with reduced 4 hrs a day working during school holidays
- Fantastic Holiday and benefit package
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team
- A progressive, collaborative culture
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Education Recruitment Consultant job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally