Salary: £22K – £25K dependant on experience
Are you looking for a career change? Do you have a high level of IT skills, a high level of attention to detail and enjoy achieving targets? This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with a real passion for landscaping.
Our client is a Commercial Landscape Contractor and they are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their Estimating team. No previous experience needed as full training will be given on the systems and processes used. You will be responsible for collating tendering information received and creating bespoke quotations for new project opportunities, as well as revising existing quotations to suit requirements as the tender bid and contracts progress.
Key accountability’s will include:
* Reviewing and recording data accurately
* Monitoring and reviewing revised documentation received during pricing stage
* Establishing cost and feasibility of the works
* Working to quotation deadlines set by the Principal Contractor
* Liaising effectively with Business Development, Project Manager and Director to manage deadlines and priorities.
* Regular contact with approved suppliers to obtain prices required to provide quotes.
* Ideally a minimum of two years in an estimating role, preferably with some Soft Landscaping pricing experience. Training will be provided to the right individual.
* Proven examples of deliverance against targets/deadlines
* A flexible and confident approach towards changes to priority and workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence sourcing price updates from suppliers.
* Proactive approach to work
* Commercially and numerically minded
* Highly IT literate
* Previous exposure to Quick scale. Training will be provided if not.
So why join them? It’s an exciting time for our client, having successfully set the foundation for the business they are striving to become the foremost soft landscaping company in the south of England, pursuing excellence, quality and reputation. And you can be a part of it!
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great team atmosphere
* Office working hours 8am-5pm
* Holiday: 28 days excluding bank holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Estimator job in Hastings, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally