Location: Bassetlaw Sites (Your Space Bircotes, Your Space Retford, Your Space Worksop)
Hours of Work: Casual “as & when required” hours per week
Salary: The rate of pay will be £10.50 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our leisure team working at one of our award winning facilities, supervising swimmers and providing high levels of guest care. In addition, we are looking for candidates who have a great personality and the commitment to provide our guests with great customer service that will really make a difference to their visit.
Candidates must have passed both the foundation and professional modules of the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) and be able to pass BPL’s water safety test prior to starting work.
Why just settle for a mundane same old boring job? Whether you are looking for a job or a career change, why not come join our family and make some great new friends.
In return, we will give you a competitive salary and a work place pension, but we also offer additional benefits to all our staff which include:
· Free Fitness & Swimming Membership
· Generous annual leave entitlement & extra 100% attendance bonus
· Discounted food & drink
· Flexible working
· Wellbeing support
· Training & development opportunities
· Free car parking at all sites
Details of duties and responsibilities:
- 1. To act as a pool lifeguard and ensure the implementation of procedures designed to
protect the safety, comfort and well being of pool customers. This includes the day-to-day
supervision of swimmers and operation of emergency and rescue procedures as required.
- 2. Responsible for implementing high levels of customer care to ensure that the care,
entertainment and satisfaction of customers is maintained at all times.
- 3. Responsible for maintaining health and safety standards within the facility in accordance
with both legal and BPL requirements as applicable to premises, equipment, other staff and customers.
- 4. Responsible for carrying out safety checks of sports equipment throughout the facility.
- 5. Responsible for undertaking general cleaning and maintenance duties as required,
including cleaning of changing rooms and toilets.
- 6. Responsible for preparing and dismantling sports equipment in line with operational and events requirements.
- 7. Responsible for ensuring high standards of personal presentation are maintained at all times,
including wearing of corporate leisure wear and safety equipment.
- 8. Responsible for first aid matters as they arise.
- 9. Responsible for ticket checks and preventing unauthorised access to facilities.
- 10. To undertake any additional training as required.
- 11. To participate in mandatory staff training sessions as directed by the Training and Development
Department based on HSE recommendations.
And any other duties commensurate with the grade and falling within the scope of the post, as requested by Management.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Casual Pool Lifeguards job in Nottingham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally