- Monthly marketing reports as required by the global marketing manager and marketing manager.
- Creation of weekly KPI and opportunity reports, website analytics, E-marketing performance & ROI and leads analysis
- Serve as in-house CRM specialist conducting general administration including review of change and modification requests, updating currencies.
- Territory alignment to ensure correct information is flowing between sales and marketing to allow for effective targeted marketing activities.
- Monitoring and maintaining CRM support inbox and undertaking client trouble shooting.
- Conducting new start training to ensure all new users are fully trained in sales and marketing practices.
- Management and maintenance of the Randox Online Store, reporting on performance and providing insights into the market segments, trends and supporting the strategic growth plan.
- Maintaining email marketing database, adhering to GDPR compliance and practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 and above) in a Marketing, Business or IT related subject.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as, Word Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Investigative in actions and thinking
- Articulate in oral, written and visual presentations
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insights and data with attention to detail.
- A minimum of 2 years practical marketing and/or sales support experience
- Previous experience with CRM systems, ROI and Lead generation analysis
- Previous experience in email marketing software such as mailchimp and/or website CMS
- Demonstrated ability in adopting new processes and technologies
- Experience in supporting E-commerce projects from planning through to development