- Ordering of Goods for Tile Factory – consumables, raw materials & updating Management on spending.
- Manage the receipt and checking in of goods and matching invoices to orders, recording orders and invoices on system.
- Act as a key point of contact between external companies and different departments.
- Some admin support in the processing of wages of weekly paid – calculating hours worked, tracking holidays, sending new start paperwork to relevant department.
- Assisting in stock counts of stores- Tiles/ PPE/ Consumables
- Aiding Accounts and H & S department in the opening of new accounts for companies/ contractors.
- Minute taking at meetings and distribute actions/ next steps from these meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1- 2 years previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent IT skills – proficient in the use of Excel as a large volume of work will be computer based.
- Experience in the use of Financial Accounting Software.
- Excellent attention to detail & record keeping.
- Ability to communication- both written and verbal.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and understand the importance of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- Ability to speak to people on the phone.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Purchasing Clerk/Admin job in Toome, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally