Housing Support Worker
SALARY: £11.60 – £12.20 PAYE
DURATION: 2 months+ Temp
START DATE: ASAP
Do you have a passion to support those with complex needs? Would you like to work alongside a leading Housing Provider to support vulnerable people at risk of homelessness? BRC has an exciting opportunity for you!
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- To Provide Housing related support regarding rent arrears and voids in line with tenancy agreements.
- Work in a co-productive way to tailor support based on the needs of the people supported.
- Manage a caseload of homeless clients and implement support plans
- Make sure the people supported are receiving the appropriate support, encouragement, and advice in line with their identified needs.
- Raise any safeguarding concerns in line with safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Carry out property inspections and report any maintenance concerns and arrange repairs.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV that details your relevant support experience