Homeless Assessment Centre Service Manager
Our client, a leading charity supporting the homeless in London, are looking to recruit a Service Manager for a homeless assessment centre in a central London borough. Clients residing at the service are referred via street outreach services, homeless assessment hubs and other referral pathways e.g. local authority. As a leading support provider in the homelessness sector, our client is in need of an experienced manager to lead and support a team of staff, maintaining a high standard of support delivery to the clients engaged at the service.
- Oversight of the day to day running of the hostel and service delivery of the team
- Line management responsibility for 3 staff
- Supervisions and appraisals of staff
- Performance management and identification of staff development opportunities
- Data driven role and monitoring the output of the service and other key performance indicators
- Overseeing the housing management of the service, turnaround of void rooms etc
- Liaising with external stakeholders regarding the service and promoting the service
- Contract management will be overseen by the Senior Services Manager but attendance of these meetings with the local authority will be necessary
- Experience of managing a service delivering support to vulnerable people, ideally homeless clients with complex support needs
- Experience of line managing staff
- Experience of contract monitoring and monitoring key performance indicators around service delivery
- Experience of maintaining and developing relationships with external stakeholders
- DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact us immediately.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.