Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Locations: Enfield – EN1 (Two days home working)
Contract Type : Temp ongoing
Work Pattern: 35 hours per week
Start Date: Asap
A new opportunity has become available for a Customer Support Officer to be the first point of contact within a busy team, and provide excellent customer care to both our external and internal customers.
Key responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for investigating and resolving complaints and members enquiries and writing responses.
- Overseeing the management of the repairs inbox including queries from colleagues across the organisation and the point of contact for repairs they identify
- Undertake management of repairs requests online via email or through the resident portal
- Understand and be responsive to the needs of customers, offering straightforward technical housing advice and guidance both written and verbal, and always present a positive and professional image to customers, ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times
- Maintain clear and up to date records of customer contact and work undertaken across the shared resource and proactively establish areas of specialism within the Homeless Prevention service area.
- Provide an accessible customer focused service and effectively engage with vulnerable/challenging customers and situations.
- A good knowledge of ICT applications (e.g. Word including mail merge, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in delivering excellent customer care
- Ability to deal with customers’ complaints and resolve problems
- Good problem solving skills, including the ability to use your initiative and exercise good judgment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Customer Support Officer job in Enfield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally