Our client based on the Europarc Grimsby are looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join their expanding sales team.
The position will be working on site Monday to Friday 09.00am till 17.00pm, with the possibility of working from home after your 6 month training period.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Helpful and courteous manner.
- Outgoing personality and good communication skills.
- Able to stay calm under pressure and adapt to quick changing workloads.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Liaise with existing customers to maintain their business over the telephone.
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are communicated to the business development team.
- Process sales orders, raise customer complaints and undertake administration tasks within the department.
- Assist the Sales Manager in training of new staff to the department including one to one mentoring where necessary.
- Liaise with the product control department and transport department to ensure that all customers requirements are met.
- Must be fully accountable for all stock products held for individual customers and that ranges of products shared by customers are controlled within the dept. to avoid shortfalls and redundant stock.
- Work in accordance with all company environmental management requirements, taking reasonable care for the protection of the environment through your own acts/omissions and report any opportunities for improving environmental targets.
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and share information.
- Liaise with product control to agree on the replenishment of stock lines.
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Coordinator job in Grimsby, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally