Pertemps are proud to be working with a local charity organisation who are currently hiring for a Criminal Justice Casework Coordinator to be based in Bath covering the local area.
- Starting salary of £23,240 per annum + fantastic company benefits
- This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week
- On call 1 in every 4 weeks (paid an extra £100 per week when on-call)
- Location: Bath
- Travel required therefore you will need a valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle – business insurance will be required for roles involving travel for work
Working with statutory criminal justice agencies to provide supported housing solutions to people leaving prison. This is a rewarding role where your aim will be to empower clients to develop their skills resilience and independence, with the goal of moving on to sustain their own tenancy.
- Ensure that all clients are provided with a high-quality person-centred service which takes a strength-based and trauma-informed approach.
- Ensure clients views and feedback influence the design and delivery of the service.
- Ensure all clients in the service are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure the service meets targets set out in the contract specification, as well as internal Key Performance Indicators and compliance.
- Keep the client database up to date with key confidential information.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience working with vulnerable, socially excluded or homeless people
- Good communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Ideally a knowledge of the criminal justice system, prison leaver resettlement and or Housing Options process
- Experienced in assessing of needs and case management
- Click apply now and submit your most up-to-date CV now
- If you would like to discuss the role first, please call Sophie at the Pertemps Bristol College Green branch.
- If you are looking for a Support Worker or Outreach role around the Southwest Region, please call Sophie for other similar opportunities.