Looking for a meaningful and rewarding career where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Want flexibility and to try out the best clients in the area? Look no further!
We are hiring for: Professional Agency Worker within hostels, days or nights.
Our client, a homeless hostel with two sites in Liverpool, is seeking a passionate and dedicated hostel workers to join their team. With a total of 105 beds across the two sites (Runcorn & Widnes), you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of many individuals in need.
As a hostel worker, you will be an integral part of the team that provides exceptional care, professional service, and tailored support to the individuals we look after. You will be responsible for engaging and supporting service users with their everyday lives within the hostel, ensuring security at the hostel, collaborating with the wider team to safeguard, support and advise residents, and monitoring CCTV, room checks and any issues that may arise.
You will be joining a lovely team, lead by a dedicated manager who puts her staff and residents at the core of their business.
We believe that everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential and we need the love and support of dedicated staff to help them along that journey. You will be the driving force for this change and help our service users lead happy and fulfilling lives through your care and support.
No personal care is required, and you will never be expected to work alone. Full training will be provided as well as ongoing support and advice to ensure you have the tools you need to succeed.
The ideal candidate
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team
- Committed to making a positive impact in the lives of our service users
- If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a company that truly values their employees, then apply today!
Changing their lives won’t happen overnight, but with your dedication, support, and engaging personality, we can help guide them towards a brighter future.
As a professional agency worker with Brook Street Social Care, you will have access to a range of benefits including competitive pay rates, flexible working hours, holiday pay, and a supportive and friendly team.
So how does it work?
Every Monday, our team call our workers, and ask their availability and then fill in the shifts. Weekly pay which is always great!
Shift patterns with this client:
Days: Various hours to suit, short days or long.
Nights: 22:00 – 08:00
On boarding requirements:
- Right to work in the UK.
- Minimum six months of UK care experience within the past 12 months or 12 months UK experience within the past five years.
- DBS, or prepared to get one. Must be on the update service.
- Available for ad-hoc shifts, at least a few per month.
- We put our workers through training, we expect you to attend. We will give plenty of notice with dates.
- References for the past three years.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to join a company that values and invests in their employees, then apply today and become part of our team!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Hostel Worker – Ad-Hoc days or nights (multiple positions) job in Runcorn, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally