Nursing & Caring Direct based in Lisburn are a leading care staff provider operating primarily with the South Eastern & Belfast Trust areas. Due to continued growth we now require a Recruitment Co-ordinator who will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality candidates through a planned strategy, including, advertising, promotional activities, exploiting all existing resources in order to fill vacancies and bookings also ensuring that full adherence to compliance is observed and associated admin duties completed.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (dependent on 6 month probationary)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm (37.5 hrs per week)
Salary: £22,000 Per Annum
– Assisting in the recruitment process
– Inputting of new start/amendments on relevant portals
– To ensure suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies/bookings.
– To carry out reference checks
– To ensure all positions are advertised through the appropriate platforms
– To obtain accurate job descriptions, and personnel specifications for posts
– Participate in oncall rota
– To follow up on interviews arranged and manage the post interview process.
– Ensuring HR records are kept updated with all aspects of the Recruitment Co-ordinator role
– To complete reference verifications, right to work and background checks on all applicants being considered for employment
– To maintain training and induction records ensuring that they are kept updated
– To assist with completing training paper as and when required
– To assist with carrying out audits on HR files
– To maintain and update all required registers and reports.
– Undergo training specific to role
– Previous experience working in an office environment
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and have the ability to multi task and prioritise
– Possess strong administrative and organisational skills
– Possess GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths & English grade C or above
– Be proficient in Microsoft office/365
– Have excellent communication and attention to detail skills
– Be fluent in English both written and spoken
– Be self motivating using own initiative when necessary
– Previous working knowledge of the recruitment process
– Previous working experience/exposure with Trust/Hospitals
– Have a full driving licence and access to car
– 31 holidays to increase to maximum 36 days during course of employment
– Private medical (to include dental & optical)
– Stakeholder pension scheme
– Uniform provided
– Free carparking
– Opportunity for development
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV with a covering letter as to how you meet the criteria to Roisin.Thompson@industrialtemps.com by closing date 4pm Wednesday 24th May 2023.
NURSING & CARING DIRECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Recruitment Co-Ordinator job in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally