FINTEC recruit is delighted to be recruiting for a QHSE Manager for an engineering business supporting projects in Oil & Gas/Marine sectors. This is a permanent role with salary £50,000 to £60,000 range depending on experience plus benefits, based in north Aberdeenshire. The role emphasis will be on occupational health & safety (OH&S), with responsibilities also for quality and environmental management
- Lead the QHSE for the company through leadership to develop culture, deliver continual improvement and assure compliance
- Manage QHSE within the organisation and monitor effectiveness of the IMS
- Plan, organise and carry out Audits and Reviews, being the focal point for all external audits by clients or accreditation body (DNV)
- Monitor, measure and analyse QHSE performance through active and reactive monitoring techniques
- Provide monthly statistical reports of QHSE performance
- Assist in preparation and review of risk assessments, COSHH Assessments and safe systems of work
- Gaining and retaining CE mark accreditation
- Lead investigations into significant accidents and produce reports (with RCA) and CA, collate monthly statistics
- Liaise with client safety representatives and local government agencies eg health & safety executive & SEPA
- Develop and deliver new start inductions and additional training as required
- Provide specialist quality, health, safety & environmental advice and maintain emergency response procedures for the premises and for projects.
- Prepare project specific HSE Plans.
Skills and qualifications required for the QHSE role:
- Hold at least 5 years experience in a safety management role (industrial sector preferred)
- Hold a higher-level academic OH&S qualification i.e. NEBOSH Diploma and or a recognised university diploma or degree.
- They will have experience of working with ISO 45001, 9001 and 14001 and will ideally be a Chartered member of IOSH.
Full details of the QHSE Manager role is available on application. To apply please send your current CV to FINTEC recruit
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this QHSE Manager job in Inverurie, Scotland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally