This role is a fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Amazon is innovating in the Operations and Logistics space and looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, and analytical Senior Key Account Manager for the UK. We are looking for an account manager who will be excited by working in a new start-up environment and will have familiarity with B2B sales and account management for Extra Large and Enterprise-level customers.
The successful Sr. Account Manager will be comfortable navigating ambiguity and operating in a start-up environment. You will have experience developing relationships across a diverse customer base, drive commercial growth for the business and work effectively with functional areas such as Business, Operations, Procurement, Finance, and IT; and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Please note this role is a 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover). It can be based in London or Manchester, and it involves possible moderate travel (maximum 25%).
Key job responsibilities
· Extensive experience in account management, sales, management consulting, or roles with similarly broad scope
· Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject such as Business Administration, Business Engineering or Business Information
· Strong business acumen, as well as communication and negotiation skills
· Proven quantitative analytical capability and project management skills in addition to being customer focused, excellent attention to detail and able to effectively prioritize and multi-task
· Successful candidates will have proven experience in developing original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations in a competitive and ever changing business climate
· Familiarity with Excel and knowledge of databases or CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
· Demonstrated experience in helping to develop others on your team and scaling best practices
· Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt to new processes and run fast
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Account Manager – Fixed Term Contract, Amazon Shipping (SWA) job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally