A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a Homelessness Prevention & Assessment Team Leader to join one of Adecco’s leading public sector clients in a temporary role for the next six months.
Based in East London but working hybridly (just 2 days each week in their office), this is a full time role (36 hours each week, Monday to Friday) and you will be reporting into the Options & Assessment Manager and expected to:
* Provide supervisory support to Housing Options Officers through provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high quality services are delivered within Prevention and Assessments
* Support team managers with service development, staff supervision and other management responsibilities.
* Enable the delivery of a more efficient and effective homeless prevention and assessment service and assist in the development of policies and procedures.
* Understand the abilities and the complex, multiple needs of individuals/households.
* Motivate and empower individuals to find and sustain new housing, through the creation of Personal Housing Plans
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, customers and stakeholders and manage escalated or complex customer issues within the specialist area.
* Develop good working relationships, develop community links and communicate effectively with internal / external organisations / partners and stakeholders.
* Draft and write complex correspondence and reports
* Possess up-to-date detailed knowledge of homelessness legislation, guidance and caselaw, and knowledge of the broader housing environment
* Possess sound understanding of the principles of homelessness prevention and knowledge of the full range of housing options available to residents
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria, have strong supervisory experience of housing options officers and who can start on short notice (2 weeks’ notice maximum) need apply for this post.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housing Options Team Leader (Temp: East London) job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally