Client Accounts Manger – Knightsbridge, SW3 – £40,000 to £50,000
An exciting new start-up backed by a family office based in Singapore.
My client and their flagship branch was acquired in 2021 which had been selling property in London since 1822 from its base in Marylebone. Their focus has historically been in prime residential property and new developments. Their international plans are ambitious, with acquisitions already underway as well as the resourcing and development of their internal teams/departments across the UK, Middle East, Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Consequently, they have an incredible opportunity for a Client accounts manager to join their team based at their London HQ in Knightsbridge. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be an integral part of the future growth.
You will Support and manage the Clients Account team and ensure high quality provision of accounting support to our Clients, Property Management Department and Branches. Your key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Accurately recording client account receipts and payments to tight deadlines in line with our company procedures.
- Daily reconciliation of the client account and as required by ARLA regulations.
- Initiation payment of deposit releases from the client account in line with our terms of business and company procedures.
- Processing contractor invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Processing new deals, renewals, early terminations and ensuring completion of this process
- Dealing with non-resident landlords taxation including submission to HMRC
- Client accounting (Assisting with preparation of monthly accounts)
- Raising invoices for clients.
- Resolving tenant and client disputes and statement and expenditure queries
- Liaising continually with solicitors, partners, surveyors and other finance team members
- Working closely with the lettings and property management to ensure our internal procedures are followed.
- Chasing rent arrears in line with our company procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Significant experience of client accounting (Reapit system experience)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal / telephone communication skills
- Hard working and committed
- Team leader, ability to manage team of client and management accountants.
- Strong communication skills, strong initiative and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
If you are looking to work for an exciting new business where your hard work is noticed and rewarded, then you should apply for this role immediately and contact Frankie on the Accounts & Finance Desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
T: 0203 725 9837
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Client Accounts Manger job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally