Are you looking for flexible working that suit your lifestyle and offer the hours you seek?
Brook Street Social Care are representing a client based in Wigan seeking a Floating Support Worker full time for days and/or nights. You will be providing support to long term and recurrently homeless people who have high support needs between 3 dispersed properties in Wigan. A driver would be desirable especially if seeking not nights but not required.
The role will be to support the tenants with their daily living skills, support with GP appointments, support to access college etc.
The client provides long term support to people with on-going needs that are more likely to have severe mental health, poor physical health, long term limiting illnesses, physical disabilities and learning disabilities and also may have drug issues and alcohol misuse.
Who are we?
Brook Street Social Care are a large national social care agency who have been successfully placing temporary workers into work around their lifestyle for 30+ years. The Brook Street Social Care Team based in Preston cover the whole of Lancashire and Cumbria and are seeking further enthusiastic professionals to join our team!
Here at Brook Street Social Care, we work around your commitments and your flexibility to get you the work you want! We work with a variety of local and national care organisations and specialise in mental health and learning disabilities within adults and children within a variety of environments. If you’re seeking part time hours of full time hours get in touch!
Why choose agency with Brook Street Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at BS Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want – whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training – Apply today or pop us a call on 01772 501101 and we’d be more than happy to discuss work we currently have available.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies – meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with Brook Street Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training and refresher courses available
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid UK experience within the last two years
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call James on 01772 501101