SEN Supply Lower KS1 Primary Teacher
- NQT Education Sector:
- Education Sector:
- SEN Jobs
- Education Role:
- Specialist SEN Teaching Jobs
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Internal Vacancy?:
- Special Needs – SEN
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Contract Type:
- £ to £ per day
- Salary Description:
- £ – £ per day
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for your next SEN teaching position within KS1?
Have you got experience in Upper Key Stage one, Lower Key Stage one or maybe even both?
If you have then please continue to read about the opportunity Academics can offer to you.
Academics are looking for a vibrant and energetic KS1 teacher to work with our client schools in the area of Doncaster.
You will ideally have the flexibility to work across KS1 and will have the skills to adapt to different situations.
Supply Teaching is a very rewarding post that offers the type of work/life balance that people are searching for right now.
You can acheive this balance through demonstrating a reliable and professional nature with local school clients.
Benefits that Academics can offer to you include:
* Excellent rates of pay between £ to £ per day (Even on reduced hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm)
* The ability to have a home life aswell as a professional life
* Consultants on hand to help you with professional matters and decisions
* Opportunities across Nottinghamshire in both ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated schools
What do you need to be considered for this post?
* A QTS or equivalent
* Strong behaviour management skills
* A love for the classroom and education
* An enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process a new one
Please call a member of our Doncaster team on to find out further information about this post or email your CV to .
Your new start could be today.
- Contact Details:
Contact: Charlotta Lovell
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this SEN Supply Lower KS1 Primary Teacher job in Doncaster, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally