Training Provider / East Midlands / Salary: £35k to £38k
We are recruiting a Performance Manager for an award winning East Midlands based Training Provider – the role can be based from Derby, Nottingham or Chesterfield, with some travel across the locations.
As Performance Manager, you will provide leadership and a culture that delivers outstanding results through continual improvement with clear, deliverable and accountable plans through performance management activity.
The Performance Manager will be responsible for the contractual and business objectives delivery of AEB, NEET and other ESF provision whilst enabling growth in funding and employer offers all for full learner and customer impact.
- Exeprience of Permormance Management withing Training (Employability or Skills / Apprenticeship sectors)
- AET/PTLLS or equivalent
- Willingness to travel across the Midlands
- Able to work from Nottingham, supporting cover of other offices as required
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-Portfolios and MI systems
- Must be willing to work towards Level 5 Management qualification
- Performance manage the centre staff to deliver and be accountable for outstanding training and employment opportunities for all learners.
- Set and manage appropriate and clearly defined targets linked to volume of learners, quality of learning, budget and achievement levels
- Grow talent through monthly 1-2-1 performance reviews and development plans
- Ensure all learning and facilitation is in line with awarding body guidelines.
- Plan and schedule delivery quarterly to meet local and industry need as well as meeting financial profiles, with robust weekly forecast updates.
- Share best practice and work with colleagues to utilise the collective resource to meet learner engagement recruitment and achievement of funding for learner impact.
- Ensure all claims data is passed through to Claims Admin regularly throughout the month and in a timely fashion to meet claims deadlines
- Ensuring a quality and efficient service is delivered, meeting regulatory (Ofsted/matrix/ESFA/ESF/Prime Contractor) expectations as well as financial measures.
- Active liaison with JCP and other referral agencies to ensure a healthy flow of participants engage in programmes, meeting engagement profiles.
- Manage progression of learners and tracking progressions with a strong job focused culture, driving high employment outcomes
- Monitor referrals, achievement rates and job outcomes across the centres.
- Ensure continued professional development and continued improvements within delivery.
- Quality monitoring of delivery through the completion to meet company objectives and robust OTLA.
- Compliance audits across all employability programmes, ensuring funding rules are adhered to, minimising risk.
- Structured planning of IQA activity to ensure achievements are claimed within the same week.
- Reporting and liaising with the Directors regarding employability KPI performance, financial and quality dashboard performance.
- Responsible for learner materials, marketing and stationary orders.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirements (including Safeguarding) are complied with and all learners are given fair access to assessment.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Perfomance Manager job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally