Job Profile Summary
The Intelligent Operations (IO) team is committed to delivering improvements in safety, reliability, efficiency, business performance, and customer experience through cross-discipline integration of existing and emerging digital capabilities. IO leverages data insights, automation, predictive capabilities, and physical technologies to digitally transform operations and deliver bp’s low carbon ambition. The team works in partnership with the prioritized transformation value chains to identify high value use cases, deliver relevant proof of value through MVPs and define a template for scaling.
About the job:
The Connected Worker team specializes in the application of connective technologies that integrate workers into their digital working environments. The team develops solutions that bring contextualized data to the worker and facilitate interactions to improve efficiency, enhance decision-making, and build capability.
- Optimize end to end digital experience for site and office workers
- minimize or eliminate manual work, provide information when and where it is needed
- remove workers from harm’s way
- use mobile devices and “apps for everything” to remove paperwork and connect workers with information in seamless, paper-free workplace. Audio and visual data capture for routine processes
- reduce the need for ‘onsite’ experts through the use of remote and wearable technologies
- Experience developing and deploying digital products to support operations, maintenance, or inspection in production or manufacturing.
- A track record of improving the safety, reliability, and efficiency of work performed in an industrial environment.
- A working knowledge of mobile device management practices and standards.
- Experience executing, analyzing, or improving operations and maintenance work processes.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement techniques, Root Cause Failure Analysis, and/or Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- A university degree in science or engineering or equivalent
- A company culture where we respect our diverse teams and are proud of our achievements
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- A healthy work-life balance
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- And many other benefits!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Innovation & Engineering
Job Family Group
Yes – up to 25%
INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and safety ambitions
• driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• originating, scaling and commercialising innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new businesses from them
• protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive