Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Using consultative and solution selling techniques, supported by the FIS Sales Academy and our Sales methodology, you will differentiate FIS from our competition and build lasting relationships in order to achieve your new business sales revenue targets.
- You will be comfortable in building relationships and presenting up to C-Level with an ability to navigate the various buyer roles and building an appropriate strategy to close opportunities quickly
- You will work with your virtual team to develop strategies for your prospect base with a focus on products and propositions that will resonate with your target market
- Using your business acumen and sound commercial judgment you will quickly relate to your customers and prospects, building both rapport and credibility.
- You will be the trusted advisor to our customers, understanding their businesses and their needs and matching the benefits of our solutions effectively to build a compelling value proposal.
- you will also be the subject matter expert internally, helping internal stakeholders understand your territory and building the right support across various virtual teams to help you ‘get things done’
- You will drive new business through prospecting activity in your area both directly and through FIS’ partners. You will also receive data, marketing support and some qualified leads through our central channels
- You will manage the sales cycle & negotiation effectively and in line with our sales methodology to ensure you maximise value and conversion rates and attain high customer satisfaction.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in targeted B2B field sales (payments technology experience is essential)
- A full, clean driving licence
- Comfortable selling to c-level
- Excellent needs development, solution selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Self-starter who requires minimal oversight but who will contribute to team performance
- Ambitious, career-oriented, with a professional outlook and high integrity
Added bonus if you have:
- Detailed understanding of the payments market
- Ideally have previous experience of a consultative selling methodology
- and have sold to and won business in the corporate (£10-50m CTO) segment
- Ability to define and execute a robust sales strategy and work across virtual teams to deliver this
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent growth opportunities
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally