Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
About the team
Our Gateshead based Telesales Team have one of the most exciting futures ahead of them as we help customers to enhance the way they process face to face cards payments & ecommerce payments.
Our customers expect world class service, and their customers expect world class experience when making purchases. Thanks to Worldpay’s great products, we can provide an acquiring solution that makes it as easy, fast and advantageous as possible for our customers to make transactions. You will be responsible for selling Worldpay’s solutions that will help revolutionize the way our customers operate in this ever-changing world.
What you will be doing
- You will be engaging in world class telephony-based conversations with our new and existing customers qualifying their needs, understanding how their business operates, and how they can benefit from our payment solutions.
- You will be responsible for the customers on-boarding journey as you complete accurate sales applications that result in a seamless on-boarding experience
- You will be responsible for achieving challenging sales metrics
- You will work in partnership with inside sales teams to deliver strategic growth plans
What you bring:
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of the sales process including Telesales and on-boarding journeys
- Solid analytical skill to determine customer needs coupled with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to determine the right solution at the right time
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of company products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to any audience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally