Demand Creation Administrator
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Support the process to register new design projects in supplier systems inline with Service Level Agreement
- Work effectively across internal departments and PEMCO & Semiconductor Supplier Partners to resolve queries and issues preventing the successful logging of design activities
- Proactively review project status and ensure registration process is complete
- Proactively review outstanding registration requests to ensure Service Level Agreement is achieved
- Support the Sales/Engineering organisation with retrospective linkage of Design Registrations with shipments made in order to ensure the full end-to-end process is robust
- Ensure Arrow ERP system (Oracle) is maintained with all required information Maintain all related process control documents to ensure supplier partner contact points are relevant and accurate
- Build effective relationships with supplier partners to deliver best possible support
What Are We Looking For?
- Customer oriented person
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to use Outlook and Internet based applications
- You must be methodical, structured yet efficient
- You will be able to plan your workload with changing deadlines
- You are able to work on your own initiative & be proactive
- An analytical mindset
- Continual process improvement & efficiency
The Skills That Will Help You to Succeed Even More:
- Industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Languages not essential but advantageous: German, Italian, French (English is mandatory)
- Experience with Power BI
What is in it For You?
- This is a full-time position.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00 with 1h for lunch/ Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30 with 1h for lunch.
- Permanent contract with 6 months probation period. You will be offered a pension plan.
- AON Plus benefit – the service offers a whole range of discounts and deals from leading brands and local retailers.
- Employee Assistance Program. Tastecard Membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
UK-Harlow, United Kingdom (Kao Park Hockham Way)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally