Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
50 – 75%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Area you will be covering: Coventry & Oxford
What you will be doing
- Using consultative and solution selling techniques, supported by the FIS Sales Academy and our Sales methodology, you will differentiate FIS from our competition and build lasting relationships in order to achieve your new business sales revenue targets.
- Using your business acumen and sound commercial judgment you will quickly relate to your customers and prospects, building both rapport and credibility.
- You will be the trusted advisor to our customers, understanding their businesses and their needs and matching the benefits of our solutions effectively to build a compelling value proposal.
- you will also be the subject matter expert internally, helping internal stakeholders understand your territory and building the right support across various virtual teams to help you ‘get things done’
- You will drive new business through prospecting activity in your area both directly and through Worldpay’s partners. You will also receive data, marketing support and some qualified leads through our central channels
- You will manage the sales cycle & negotiation effectively and in line with our sales methodology to ensure you maximise value and conversion rates and attain high customer satisfaction.
- You will keep SFDC updated and manage your pipeline and forecasting effectively and in a timely manner.
- You will nurture relationships with partner organisations to develop leads & maximise opportunities in your territory. You will establish a healthy pipeline by proactively managing and building connections with Worldpay’s partner network and with prospects in your territory.
- By helping to support the on-boarding process, you will continue use your relationship management skills to manage the on-boarded customer for up to 12 months after they have joined FIS.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in targeted B2B field sales (payments technology experience is not essential)
- A full, clean driving licence
- Comfortable selling to c-level
- Excellent needs development, solution selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Self-starter who requires minimal oversight but who will contribute to team performance
- Ambitious, career-oriented, with a professional outlook and high integrity.
Added bonus if you have:
- Ideally have previous experience of a consultative selling methodology and have sold to and won business in the corporate segment
- Understanding of the payments market
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to challenge if unsure
- Keen to learn about the industry and a genuine appetite to learn about how a merchant operates.
- Technically Savvy and able to explain in detail how our solutions work.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent growth opportunities
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally