Hotel Manager – Days Inn Hamilton Services M74 Northbound
Hamilton Motorway Service Area on the M74 near Hamilton is looking to recruit a Hotel Manager to lead our Days Inn team.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire a Hotel Manager to support the Site Director and manage the Days Inn Hotel team to deliver operational excellence. Being a Hotel Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £24,000 and many other great benefits.
- Roadchef Discount Card
- Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available
- Refer a Friend – cash scheme
- Long Service awards
- Flexible working hours
- Great personal development opportunities
Your responsibilities as a Days Inn Manager will include:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback
- We would love you to have Hotel Manager experience in a similar environment
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries
Who are Roadchef Ltd
Roadchef Motorway Services, we may not be the biggest but we know we are one of the best. We have the best brands in the UK and are so proud of everything we do.
We are proud holders of the Gold – Investors in People status and recognised as one of the top 25 Best Big Companies to work for 2021.
Our mission is to “De-stress” and “Delight” Britain’s road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain’s roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Roadchef is an equal opportunity employer and as such we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and welcome applications from all individuals.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally