We have an exciting opportunity to join our McDonald’s team at Watford Gap Services, NN6. We have full time vacancies, working 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
Full training and uniform will be provided, as well as free parking on site and £1 employee meals.
The pay rates are i £9.11 (23+), £8.58 (19-22) and £7.58 (18 and under).
You must have own transport to get to and from site.
In return, we will provide bespoke training, career opportunities and a vast range of employee benefits like £1 employee meals, free parking on site, 28 days holidays (pro rata) and many more.
At Roadchef we pride ourselves in developing our teams and we are proud holders of the Gold Investors in People award and Best Companies Accreditation.
Other Benefits of working for Roadchef:
- Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA
- Benefits website – comprehensive discounts available
- Refer a Friend – cash scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites
- Free car parking
- Peoples Pension Plan
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Uniform provided
- On boarding plans designed for each role
- Great training and development opportunities including internal development programmes and a variety of Apprenticeship qualifications, subject to eligibility criteria
- Simple financial freedom. Roadchef is pleased to announce we have partnered with Wagestream so you can stream your earned wages into your bank account before payday. No more need for high interest loans or overdraft fees – simply get paid as you go.
- Serving customers with a professional and friendly manner
- Preparing and serving food
- Assisting with deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment and helping the manager with the day to day running of the store.
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to “De-stress” and “Delight” Britain’s road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain’s roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally