SAP Application Support Lead
In this role you’ll be leading the SAP Support function providing support, managing the outsourced vendor resources by monitoring SLA/CSAT scores, escalations of incidents and adherence to ITIL processes.
At Tate and Lyle, we are dedicated to making more than extraordinary ingredients. We are a purpose driven company dedicated to improving lives for generations through supporting healthy living, building thriving communities, and caring for our planet. Our IT organization is the gatekeeper and protector of our data – from ingredient innovation, to security management, and plant technology enablement – and is extremely agile, able to pivot with trends, customer needs, and the unforeseen – as seen with a rapid Global roll-out of MS Teams this time last year.
About the role
Leading the SAP Support function providing ‘on call’ support you will be managing the outsourced vendor by monitoring SLA/CSAT scores, escalations of incidents and adherence to ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, Availability, etc.). You’ll manage relationships – with key users, Global Support Network and Design Authority – leading the weekly prioritization meetings, managing audit requirements and responsible for any corrective actions assigned. Managing all of Tate & Lyle’s SAP business application landscape you’ll be responsible for the application lifecycle including roadmaps and Software Asset Management where needed.
More specifically you will:
- Assess IT operational results while looking for opportunities to improve and efficiency
- Review and manage SAP outsourced vendor support for metrics including preparing reports detailing on why targets were met or missed
- Request and review RCA for non-conforming changes
- Represent the voice of the customer for SAP support and strive to improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks on time and to expectations
- Support the business on all escalations arising through SAP support team and make sure that these issues are given appropriate attention until resolution
- Ensure all assigned audit tasks are completed on time
- Be available for calls and critical incidents that might arise in IT Operations area which are deemed critical to business integrity
- Represent operations in the SAP lifecycle management process with Basis, Strategy and Innovation teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment
What you’ll need to have
- Multiple years of IT experience with several years of experience in application support and/or outsourced vendor management, especially in a 24×7 operations and manufacturing an advantage.
- Experience in one or more modules of SAP (FICO, MM, PP, SD, APO, BW, ABAP, etc.,)
- Working understanding of SAP ECC on SQL and HANA & associated modules including HCM and reporting suite such as BW on HANA with WEBI & Lumira
- Knowledge on Application Management Services for SAP
- Prior leadership experience managing offshore resources.
- Vendor performance management and relationship management with large organizations and senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes
- ITIL V3 Foundations (preferred)
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management tools (ServiceNow) (preferred)
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is necessary. Additional languages a plus
This role is based out of our Central London office, but please note that we are fully remote working until later this year (TBC). Similar flexibility is expected going forward but you should anticipate a requirement for occasional travel into the office for meetings thereafter.
What we can offer
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays on top (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension
- Individual medical insurance
- Life assurance
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally